Mustafa Can Uslu
Born in Söke, 1992.
Met with the computer in 1997.
Sleeping with computers since 2004.
Using GNU/Linux since 2006.
Using Python since 2010.
Handling big data since 2012.
Graduated in Physics Engineering in 2015.
Occupied as a data engineer at one of Turkey’s first deep learning companies till 2021.
Joined Turkey’s rising star ISP as a senior data scientist/data engineer in 2021.
Currently, I’m building end-to-end monitoring architecture for country-wide network equipment that consists of various techniques, tools, and approaches:
- Streaming data for instant fault notification
- Custom ETLs and metadata enrichments for AI studies and analytics reports/dashboards
- Time-series & NoSQL databases to perform blazing fast operational support
- Installation and integration of network collectors for all the layers
Besides that, I’m on to pure AI studies, too. They can be listed as:
- Operational support such as document processing, document understanding, etc.
- Explanatory works for analytics, reports, and dashboards
- Predictive applications on both network and customer data